Thursday 6 September 2012

REVIEW: Carrier Of The Mark by Leigh Fallon



To sum it up in 3 words...........I.LOVED.IT!!!

I loved the story line, the setting and just about every character.

It was beautifully written and I loved the whole mythology theme within the story. I loved most of the characters especially Megan, Aine, Adam, Rian and Fionn and Randel (who isn't actually a person but is one awesome personality). 
The celtic myth in this book makes me want to do research on the whole thing, which has only happened to me once whilst reading a book and that was in the Divine Trilogy & Partholon novels by P.C Cast.
It reminded me in a way of Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini with the whole mythology and magic powers and it also reminded me slightly of Twilight too, but in a good way.

All in all I think this a perfect start to a trilogy and I for one cannot wait for books 2 & 3

No comments:

Post a Comment