Sunday 12 May 2013

Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines - Mini Review Thingy

Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…



~~~~~~~~~


I don't usually write reviews as I'm not good at writing out my thoughts but, I have just finished reading this and I just had to write something.

This book is amazing! I didn't think I would like Woods & Della's story as much as I loved Rush & Blaire's but, I was completely wrong.
This book affected me so much. I do voluntary work with a Mental Health charity and I see so many people living with what Della & her Mother go through everyday, and I'm glad that an author like Abbi is able to tackle topics like mental health issues. I haven't read many books in this genre that tackle issues like these but, I'd have to say that this one has to be the best I've read.

I didn't think Abbi could create a character that would beat Rush but, she has surprised me with Woods. Don't get me wrong, I loved him in Fallen Too Far & Never Too Far but, he was just perfect in this. The way he cares for Della is inspiring and I wish I saw more people like him in everyday life!

This book is great and can't wait to read the rest of Woods & Della's story in Simple Perfection later this year!

Another great book Abbi, thanks for being brave enough to write about mental health issues <3





No comments:

Post a Comment